registration opens in June
Audio Mostly requires that at least one author of each accepted contribution (paper, demo, workshop, music piece, or installation) must be registered to and attend the conference as well as the individually assigned session/concert/workshop.
In an effort towards more sustainable and diverse meeting formats, AM'20 calls for virtual participation. Up to one quarter of accepted papers may be presented and discussed via video live stream, while being a full part of the proceedings. Following a first notification of acceptance, authors have to complete a technical rehearsal to ensure adequate standards for audio, video, and internet connection.
Passive virtual participation is possible for AM'20 for a small fee and includes a live stream of all paper sessions and concerts.
IOhannes zmölnig - firstname.lastname@example.org
|Full participation fee||400 EUR|
|Discount for students||-100 EUR|
|Discount for sustainable journey *||-100 EUR|
|Discount for early bird registration||-50 EUR|
|Virtual participation fee **||30 EUR|
* Sustainable journey means travelling via train, bus or ship (i.e., avoiding air travel). Evidence is to be provided upon arrival.
** No discounts applicable. The virtual participation fee includes access to live-streams of paper sessions and concerts.
The conference fee for all registrant types (excluding virtual participation) includes
• Conference registration
• Paper/Poster/Demo sessions
• welcome reception with hors d'oeuvres and beverages
• Daily coffee breaks & lunch buffet
• Concerts including buffet dinner
• Access to live-streams of paper sessions and concerts