The Audio Mostly 2017 Demo forum is a high-visibility opportunity for researchers and practitioners in sound interaction design to present hands-on demonstrations of their work. We equally welcome self-contained projects as well as large-scale installations and artworks.
We encourage submissions of demonstrations in any of the areas listed in the Call for Papers, and in particular:
- augmented and/or participatory experiences
- game audio
- immersive and spatial audio
- virtual reality
- interactive sound installations
- interfaces and instruments for musical expression
- interfaces for information retrieval and signal processing
- auditory display and sonification interfaces
Demonstration submissions must be made in the form of a Demo paper. Please check the Authors’ instructions & submission section of the website for further information on the format and submission process.
For more information or questions, please contact the organizing committee at: